Thursday, September 6, 2012

12 months! More of the birthday girl!

 
Jayli is officially 1! 12 months went by too fast for Jake and I. I wanted to do my traditional post for her 12 month mark as I have done each month for the past year. So I took pictures of her all day, dressed her up and shed a tear that she was yet another month older. This little squirt has become such an exciting part of our lives. She always has a silly thing to say or do. Jayli is such a happy baby. (I get to call her a baby one more time!) She always has the attention in the room because she is always so funny! Like when she dances AND sings to the opening and closing songs in relief society! :) Jayli is ever growing and more beautiful every day. She loves to clap, wave, sing, dance...yell, feed Nelli, feed us. :) She loves to stack things and put lids back on. She can say dada, mom, eat, moo, and YAY! She can also sign "eat" and "all done." She's really close to saying thank you and i love you. :) Jayli tries to put her shoes on and help brush her hair. She likes to play peek a boo, slide, climb stairs, then go back down. She loves bath time and hates the carseat. She now has 6 teeth and 2 big molars coming in to make it 8. Jayli still LOVES einstein! Man the look on her face when we turn it on is priceless! She is truly the light in our lives, I don't know what we did without her.
 
We still had to celebrate the big day even though we had a party earlier in the week. So on the 6th the birthday girl had more fun. She spent a good portion of the day tearing open more gifts and playing with more new toys. :)
 

 
 
Grandpa Leon was at our house for a sleep over the night before. He gave J a dollar when she woke up! :)
 
She loved pushing her shopping cart around the sidewalk with some of her new toys stuffed inside!
 



 We took a trip to Mickey Dee's for dinner. Normally this wouldn't be the resturant of choice. But we knew J would like the ice cream and play room.
 
 
 




I saved some cupcakes from the party and we lit her candle once more.
 


 
12 month stats:
 
18 pounds 8 ounces (11%)
28 3/4 inches long (36%)
 
Jayli takes 2, hour and half long naps
She sleeps a solid 12 hours at night 8 to 8 (Loving this!)
She drinks 4, 6-7 oz bottles a day
btw I'm really gonna be sad when she switches to no bottles because I just love the time holding her :(
And Jayli eats with us three meals a day.
 
Love you baby doll!

No comments: