Sunday, May 6, 2012

Springn' into 8 months

Where do I start with this girl? She basically does everything! Except walk, which is in the near future. She stands up to something then lets go. She can keep her balance for 10 seconds or so. She loves to explore the house. Loves books. Loves her daddy. She will coax him into a game of cat and mouse all day. She laughs so much lately. She pretends to be bashful around other people. I love when she grins and buries her face in my shoulder. She is doing much better with sleeping. (putting herself to sleep) Jayli eats like it's nobody's business. She could eat three jars of baby food after a bottle if we let her. If we're eating, you better not let her see cause she wants in on it! Loves drinking from a cup! Loves her tooth brush. Hates getting her diaper changed lately! Smiles with her teeth. Ha as you can see in every picture. Talks all day. Every sentence is about her daddy. Yep first word is definitely "dada." This silly little princess has got us wrapped around her little, tiniest finger for sure!


I love the drool bead on her chin!







 











I couldn't find her... until I looked behind the couch. BUSTED!




 



 



 

 

 

 

Oh yes... she stands without holding on

 

 

1 comment:

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

OmGoodness. Jayli is growing up fast and getting more beautiful with every picture. So glad your enjoying being a mom. It definitely looks good on you! Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day with Jake and precious Jayli.