I had a fabulous first Mother's Day! I got to spend the whole weekend with my 2 favorite people. Jake, Jayli and I ran in the Health Days 5K early Saturday morning. It was such a beautiful run up Smithfield canyon! Our time was 28.12. Jayli was cozy in her fleece jammies, bini and hoodie. She loved the recovery snacks after the race! We showered at home and got ready for the parade. We had a great time at the parade with our lunch and Jayli slept through the whole thing. Jake went fishing for a few hours that afternoon then we had a fun neighborhood BBQ Saturday night! We put Jayli to bed and watched the fireworks from our driveway. We've got the best spot to view the fireworks.
| Jayli took a great nap on mother's day so I could nap too. Thank you sweetheart! |
Mother's Day was wonderful. Jake kept Jayli so I could listen in Relief Society. I got a nap. Yummy grilled chicken for dinner. I got some petunias to plant in my flower beds and.... Jake took my rings to get cleaning and had them re-dipped in white gold. They look brand new! They just sparkle. Thank you honey!
1 comment:
oh yay! Happy Mothers Day Tayli!! you are such a great mom. our men had the same ideas when it came to gifts...exact same. (did they chat!) haha...enjoy the sparkly ring and flowers!
Post a Comment