I feel like I
just did Jayli's 4 month post. The time just flies now! I wish I could slow it down. I want her to stay this age forever. Sweet little baby. But at the same time it's fun to see how much she learns everyday. Example: two days after I did her 4 month post she started rolling over to her tummy. I have a hard time keeping up with her. She
outgrows and masters clothes and toys faster than I can tear the tags off. :) Good thing she has such awesome grandparents.
She has so many new tricks. She just started sitting up for a few minutes all by her little self! She will most always smile when you look at her. Loves to
jump! I can't believe she already has the coordination to jump. The other day she jumped so high her butt would come up out of the seat. And later I noticed a little purple spot on the end of her tounge. I think she
bit her tounge from jumping so crazy! She can roll onto tummy. Loves her feet and piggies! Loves rice cereal, hates carrots. Sleeps about 9 hours average at night, three 1 1/2- 2 hour naps during day. Loves tub time still. Has graduated to size 2 diapers. Plays with her hair while she's eating. Tries to hold the bottle. Not so slobbery anymore. Strange, but she gets really calm when I'm clipping her nails. Likes to fall asleep with me
kissing her hand. Still hates getting dresses (too bad cause she has SO many clothes!)
Lots of pictures... I know. But when I average like 20 a day for a month, this is pretty good.
 |
| Ha she's like, "stop mom you're killin' me!" |
 |
| LOVES to jump. So fun to watch! |
I thought getting choked up and spontaneous tears were just a post partum thing. But I have noticed them more now. I can't hold them back in silly little moments. Like when she wakes up from a nap and just smiles at me. Or when I look at her jumping in her jumper across the room, she stops to look at me too and just bursts into the biggest, sweetest smile you've ever seen! I can't believe she's mine. She humbles me daily. I am so not worthy of such a blessing to be her mother. I am so grateful she loves me too.
2 comments:
She is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her.
She is SO beautiful. Love seeing her personality developing in the pics. Her little outfits are super cute too!
Post a Comment