Jayli's first nap comes pretty early each day. By 8:30 or 9 she is exhausted. I wrap her up in my arms and we stand in front of my bedroom window in the sun shine. It feels warm and peaceful. She starts to doze off so I lay her down on a soft blanky on my bed and I snuggle under a warm blanket next to her. The sun fills the room with warm light and Jayli and I snooze away for 2 hours. I don't know how long this bliss will last but I sure love it for now. I love you Jayli.
Here are some other sweet pictures of her sleepy slumber lately.
Every time I look at her sleeping. I think of the lyrics in Silent Night. "Sleep in Heavenly Peace"
She is so worthy of those words. Sweet little angle.





2 comments:
She is super cute tay! hope you guys are doing well. It looks like you are. like you!
Haha, yeah my mom told me you guys were in the same ward and then a couple weeks ago Sacia told me that you were her new Sunday school teacher! That's so cool. What a small world. Hopefully I run into you sometime when I am up visiting my mom. I have been to her ward a few times but have yet to run into you dangit.
BTW your little Jayli is so stinkin cute. You seem like such a good mama(:
Post a Comment