Friday, January 6, 2012

My 4 month baby girl

Jayli is 4 months old! Oh I love this age. I said that 3 months was my favorite but I think I love her more every day. She is so fun. I love that I get to stay home and play with her all day. Jake is so great to work so hard for us. I love seeing every new thing she does and how she changes. She smiles almost every time we smile at her. It's like she knows what a smile means.... Happiness! Right when she wakes up she is all smiles. Ear to ear grins. It is so funny. We love running in to say hello after a nap because she just smiles and smiles. She still practices on rolling over from her belly to her back. She can roll up on her side from her back, but I don't think she wants to lay on her tummy. :) She is getting better with the 45 minute nap thing. She will either put herself back to sleep or I'll give her a binky and she'll fall back to sleep. She is still so slobbery. She jabbers a lot. She started doing this yelling thing. She will take in a big breath and exhale with a loud aaaahhhhhh. She's usually smiling while she's doing it. We make that noise back and forth to each other. It's like we're having a conversation. She sits up in her bumbo seat pretty good. She would much rather stand and hold onto your fingers than lay down. She laughs more often now. Her little giggle melts your heart.
At her 4 month checkup. She weighed 13 lb 8 oz (42%) and she was inches 24 long (34%).
She drinks 5 to 6 1/2 ounces 5 times a day.
We love that she sleeps 8 to 10 hours in her own bed still.
We had a fun little photo shoot on her 4 month birthday.


 






 
 

 

 
 
 
She makes new friends every day. :)

We love you sweet Jayli. Don't grow up too fast.

1 comment:

Lana Boehler said...

Oh Tayli She is so Beautiful! I love all the cute pictures of her! I cant believe she is 4 months already. She is such a cutie.