Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prego Progress

Here's the starting point. 6 weeks... no belly. Don't mind the scars. I got those when I was 10.


8 weeks



10 weeks right before our first ultrasound.



15 weeks. Not sick anymore!



16 weeks. Squeeeezing into my suits to go to Hawaii.



17 weeks



18 Weeks. We felt the first little nudges and butterflys in this week!





19 Weeks. Lots more kicking. Jake felt it too!

And Jake was feeling a little left out so here's his 19 Weeks shot. :)

6 comments:

U&t Mittelstadt Family said...

OH i'M SO EXCITED FOR BOTH YUO & tAYLI i'M GLAD YOUR NOT FEELING SICK:) bEING A PARENT S THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE IN SO MANY WAYS:) YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL 3 OF YOU LOVE YOUR SISTER WHOSE ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU,
TRINA:)

Jaylynn said...

Yeah can't wait! You look so good! So skinny still :D Don't you love the feeling when they start moving? It's the best!

yinxue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy said...

Hey-you're lookin good! I'm glad I get to keep updated through your blog. Miss seeing you at work.

Jessy Garcia said...

You make it seem easy to be pregnant haha.

KS said...

I just stumbled on your blog and the picture of your husband "at 19 weeks" made me laugh out loud. HYSTERICAL! We, too, went to Hawaii recently...it's gorgeous, isn't it??