Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alooooha

Hawaii wasn't what I thought it would be.... it was way better! Much more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Everything about the island was bliss. The scenery, the temperature, the people. The only thing that could have made this trip any better would have been if we could have stayed longer!

The girls got pedicures the night before we left. Mindy, Tiffany, Jentry and me.


 

 

We stayed over night in Vegas. Then got on the plane early the next morning. When we got to our beach house in Hawaii Jake stomped this out in the sand for me. We did a session in the Laie Temple.




















We snorkled at Hanama Bay. Visited China Man's hat. We saw the sights at Pearl Harbor. Here's a good prego shot of me. Almost 17 weeks.

 



 

Jake loved diving down and collecting shells. We kept finding turtles on this beach. So we got on our snorkle gear and just floated right off the shore. We swam with some, literally 2 feet above them. So amazing! Probably my favorite part! Here's Jake with a big one. They're both giving the hang loose sign. :)






We rode up to Diamond Head and got a great view of the island. And the whole group hiked up to Wiamaya Falls.







Later we got some famous shaved ice at Mosimotos in Haleiwa. So delicious!
Jake and Jaren braved the massive waves at the pipeline! People were cheering on the beach. We went to the Polynesia Culture Center our last night. We walked around and had dinner at the luau. Then we watched the Ha Breath of Life show. Very very cool! Opening ceremony of luau.

 





Goodbye Hawaii. Goodbye beach house. Goodbye turtles, palm trees, white sand and blue blue ocean. Hopefully we'll visit again, with some little tikes next time. Mahalo!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

HOW FUN!!! You guys looked like you had a blast. Love the prego belly :) I personally like the turtle pictures too, so cool to see them up close. I hope your feeling well.

Jaylynn said...

Oh it looks gorgeous! I would love to go there sometime, and I will go someday :D. You look great! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

Gardiner said...

I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I hope you guys had the time of your life, I know that Lane and I did when we went. The only thing that could have been better was if I hadn't barely been prego and sick as crap... blah! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You look amazing! Lane said to tell Jake hi!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Looks awesome! Glad you had fun. I like your little baby bump :)

Tanner and Lindsay said...

Yay!!! Looks so much fun!!!

The Karrens said...

we just took a hawaiian trip with you for a few minutes on your blog and loved it. it looked amazing. see you across the street.

Positve Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Please help me said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help

Hot celeb said...

Lovely ,cute ,romantic ........n a little funny :)