Jake and I really enjoyed our Christmas weekend in Burley. It's so fun to be with my sisters and all the little kids. The company the activities and the food was all awesome. And of course the parents did a great job of hosting the whole weekend.
A few things happened before the Holiday. I got a gift early!
I came home from work one night and Jake told me he still wasn't home. I open the garage door to drive in and something's in my spot... A new entertainment center! Hand crafted by my hubby.
Here it is all finished and put up inside.
We went to Highland for a few errands and gave the Armstong kids their Christmas gift. It was fun to see them all enjoying the game. Then we headed to Burley for the holiday.
That night held lot and LOTS of dancing. Wii Just Dance was a hit! All the adults jumped right in.
Look at the boys, see how they're all doing something different. It's supposed to be in unison. :)
And of course there was hunting. Has there ever been a trip to Burley without it?
Nelli got plenty of hunting time. It was her first birthday on Christmas Eve. She got to hunt with her sister Lucy for pheasants. Here's pics of goose hunting on Monday.












2 comments:
Your entertainment center is awesome! Jake told me about it! HURRAY! Congrats on the trip to Hawaii too! That sounds awesome! I sure miss you both!
Hi, im Sophie and i from mexico city... well i like your blog...
and i hope your christmas was great...
i hope you post in my blog.
be careful
see you soon bye
cute photos
Post a Comment