Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HAWAII

Roundtrip tickets to Oahu 333 dollars

Private beach house 504 dollars

Spending 6 days and 5 nights in paradise..... priceless.

It's true, we're going here! I found a great deal in an e-mail at work. I called Jake's family and my family and everybody wanted in! I'm so excited everyone will be there. We're going at the end of March.

The picture above is taken from the beach house where we're staying with Jake's family. Sunset Beach.... North shore Oahu....feels good.

2 comments:

Gardiner said...

You guys are so so LUCKY!!! We just went to North Shore in September and it was a blast! You will LOVE it and be so glad you stayed at North Shore and not in Hononlulu. Make sure you go to Shark's Cove and do some bad-A snorkeling. It is amazing! And, there is a little bakery on North Shore called Ted's (I think), it's a so-run-down-looking blue building, but the carrot cake is to DIE for! Augh... you guys are so LUCKY!!!! WE LOVED IT!!! and can't wait to go back.

The Crookstons said...

I am so jealous!!! I love Hawaii.