Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alaska

Jake left for Alaska August 30th. Nelli and I were solo. To fill the time I worked, worked WORKED. I worked everyday for two weeks then... got on my plane to come to Alaska too!!! I got here on September 12th. We decided I might never get the chance again to come up here and see what it's all about. So here I am. It's so beautiful here. I've been able to spend time with Jake while he's been up here working/hunting. Everyone is so nice. Jake and I will be done here at base camp on the 21st. We'll leave here and travel around AK for another week. We'll take lots of pictures and share when we get home. Here's a picture of the whole group. Jake and I bottom left.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

How fun. Thats great that you got to go this time. Have a great time!

Chris and Kels said...

I wish I was there too! BE SAFE! Keep the updates coming for me!

marci said...

tay that is so awesome that you went this year! nothing like traveling with your sweetheart! so fun! can't wait to see all the pictures. and hear about all your animal encounters!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

HURRAY! I am glad you arrived safely and all is well! I sure miss working with Jake! Know that you are both loved and I can't wait to hear about all the adventures when you return. Please tell Jake hello from me! xoxo

Jaylynn said...

Always a new adventure :D Looks like a blast. I hear Alaska is actually really neat. Can't wait to see pictures.

momofbeegees said...

Oh....look at all the happy little hunters! I am glad that you got to go!!We miss you guys!

Ellen Oates said...

That is awesome that you got to go up to Alaska with him. I remember how much you missed him last year and who wouldn't miss their hubby when he is gone for so long. I love the your camo shirt!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip to Alaska. We love you. Your examples for good are a blessing to all that know you.

Thanks for your love and support last weekend.

Love Meme & Papa