The first week of December was actually very sunny and warm! Such a nice surprise! I mowed the lawn on December 4th! A few days later we were sledding :) Kynli got to "rock the halls" on the 4th. She was so proud! Jake got to hunt several times. Penny is really a great bird dog. This seems like a lot of pics of Charli. She is my little buddy everyday. Lunch with daddy, finding our elf Joy, class parties. I helped with Jayli and Kynli's class Christmas parties but don't have any pictures. I made a kahoot game. They loved it in both classes! Jake and I also got to go on a date one evening. Jensen's babysat. We went to dinner and A Christmas Carol play with Jake's boss and a few other employees. Kyn started fevering about 6 days before Christmas. Poor thing feels so miserable bc the fever makes her nauseous. She's had quite the battle with viruses lately. Breaks my heart. I've spent my hours pleading for her fevers to break. Seems like it's every couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment