Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November Extras

We fought viruses all month and most of December. Kyn also got a bad ear infection. Jake and I had to make the hard decision to be vaccinated with the COVID vaccine or not. It feels like such a radical experiment. They used RNA technology and its new and untested. We decided without more information and time we don't feel comfortable receiving it. People that have been vaccinated are still getting COVID. Unfortunately the hospital is requiring all employees to get it. So we had to decide for me to give notice and resign at the hospital. It was a hard decision that I struggled with. But after much prayer and thought, we decided my employment wasn't necessary for our family at this time. It was actually stressful to find a sitter each time. And I'm happy to just focus on our girls at home and not worry about getting hours and an experimental vaccine to keep my job. My boss Melissa understood completely and hopes I will be able to come back in a few years if things change. I will keep up to date on my continuing education and licensing that I worked so hard for. And maybe I'll go back to work when the girls are older.









No comments: