I just love the way kids light up on their birthdays! A whole day of special treatment.
We had so much fun celebrating Jayli today! We started the day with balloons and her favorite breakfast, baked oatmeal. Kynli, Charli and I brought Wendy’s and ate with her in the lunch room. Then we came back before the final bell rang with cupcakes to celebrate her with her class. About an hour after school we hosted a “Hatchimal birthday party” with some of her friends. We took them down to the church gym and played hungry hippo. Afterward we came back up to the house and opened gifts and sang to her. The cupcakes were topped with a hatchimal egg for each friend.
We had pizza for dinner. Teg and Grandma sissy came over for cake with pink hatchimal and sparkler 8 on top!
Jayli radiates enthusiasm and adventure! Her personality is huge and she is such a leader. I love watching her grow up but 8 is so big! I’m hanging on to every last bit the carefree child inside. I love you Jayli Ann 😘
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment