Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Jayli lost her first tooth

Jayli finally lost her first tooth. She's been wiggling her bottom right incisor for weeks. When Dr Schweppe cleaned her teeth we showed him that her new tooth was already growing in behind it. He offered to pull it for us for $100 but I decided I could get it out of there for less than that. :) So we started pulling on it over the next couple weeks and finally one day I was able to tighten a piece of floss around it at the bottom so it popped it right out. She looked up at me and I didn't see her tooth. I said "J it's out!" and she got really excited until she saw some blood then started to freak out. After we got it cleaned up she was really happy. The tooth fairy brought her a gold dollar and we discovered she was a purple glitter fairy. 


No comments: