Friday, June 9, 2017

10 year anniversary

An entire decade has past since Jake and I were sealed that gorgeous day in June at the Manti Temple. I can't believe how much we've seen and experienced in that decade. 2 college degrees, 1 tiny apartment, building a house, 3 sweet little girls, jobs, callings, vacations... so many happy and also hard memories that made us the couple we are today. I still know Jake is the most amazing man I've ever met and I still often wonder how in the world I got so lucky. He's the better half and so incredibly talented and smart. I love how he always puts us first and works his butt off every day. I love our life. 
So for our big anniversary we took the day for us and played like kids. We went to Lagoon and rode all the rides and laughed and had so much fun. My face literally hurt from smiling all day. Jen and Gil were sweet enough to drive to Logan and watch the girls for us. I was a little nervous how Charli would do but hey all did great and had so much fun.


No comments: