Wednesday, March 1, 2017

6 months

This is probably my favorite picture of Charli to date. She is such a cutie pie. I could kiss her face all day long. She is so fun to play with and tickle. She always reaches up for our faces and softly puts her hand on my cheek. It's so sweet. Charli is learning to sit up but not very sturdy yet. Does best in her bumbo. She's getting both bottom teeth. She doesn't love solid food too much yet. She likes peas but is still working on the foreign texture in her mouth. It might have to do with her 3 previous reactions to rice and oat cereal. Charli says "DA DA DA" over and over. Or she'll growl when she's mad about me swaddling her. Little oso. She still hasn't figured out the jumper yet. She likes to be upright though. If I hold her hands and help her balance, she'll stand up and get SO happy! I'll say "You standing up! Good job Sue!" She's so proud! She's can control her hands really well. I feel like she can handle a toy or hold something how she wants. She's started to grab everything in sight. Which makes holding her more of a challenge when we're eating or working on something. Charli rolls to her tummy constantly. I can't keep her on her back. But she hasn't figured out how to roll back so she gets mad after a few minutes. I've been pumping to feed her each time. It's just working out better that way. I'll still nurse her at night. But I love every minute with her. I love every chubby square inch of this little honey.









6 month stats;
eating 6 times a day (every 3-3 1/2 hours ish) supplementing a little with formula
waking twice in the night to eat
still sleeping in our room
taking 4 naps a day. 2 hour and half naps, 2 forty five minute naps
still swaddling her so she doesn't pull her paci out



No comments: