Sunday, January 29, 2017
Charli 5 months
Charli started grabbing her toes this last month. That's probably my favorite milestone besides smiling. She's even shoved them in her mouth several times. I love it because it's like she always has a toy to hold. She also rolls like crazy. Every time I lay her down she immediately flips over to her tummy. But she doesn't seem be like it for too long. After about 30 seconds she buries her face in the carpet and tries to move. She doesn't use her arms, she brings her knees under her and tries to push forward with her feet. But without being upright on her arms she's not going far haha. The girls love to perform for her. She hasn't figured out how to jump yet but loves to sit upright in her jumper and watches the girls. She laughs at Jayli very often. Jayli is so sweet to her. Every once in awhile Kynli will talk cute to her. But Kynli is more interested in playing with Jayli. She weighs 15.14, still eats about every 3-3 1/2 hours. I'm still nursing and she doesn't like to eat too much. When I put it in a bottle she only like about 2-3 ounces. She acutally has been waking up to nurse twice in the night. I feed her around 9 or 10 then she wakes up around 2 and 6... Uh! That's been hard but I think since I had mastitis she just isn't getting as much and is hungry more often. I still swaddle her up as best I can for bed and naps. If her hand gets out she wakes herself up. I'm hoping when she's a little better at controlling her hands, she wont do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment