Friday, December 2, 2016

Remodel

 With winter coming, I knew I needed a lighter and brighter place to spend my long days inside with the three girls. Cabin fever sets in quickly for me. I told Jake wanted to paint the one big accent wall a light grey/blue color. I choose chelsea grey. He also replaced our lights in the main living areas with brighter LED bulbs. And finally, I told Jake the only thing I wanted for my birthday was new carpet in the front room and down the hall. We've lived in this house for 7 years. The carpet is dirty and matted down from the high traffic areas. I can't count how many potty accidents, spills, spit up, mud, dust and whatever else is mashed into that carpet. I want clean, soft carpet for baby Charli to crawl around on this winter. So like the incredible husband he is, he made it all happen. It was a crazy night painting, pulling up carpet, pad and staples. Then tip toeing around the guys installing the new carpet all the next day. But SO worth it!!







No comments: