Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Charli 3 months

 Charli is growing so fast! She is full of smiles and it's contagious! She talks to us all day long and is such a happy babe. I can't believe we're still nursing after it not working with the other two girls. She guzzles and fast as she can to keep up with the fast let down of milk. Only nurses on one side for about 4 minutes and she's stuffed. She doesn't nurse well if she's wide awake. I have to try to feed her right when she starts waking up. Charli She goes down for naps and bed pretty well now. She just needs to be swaddled and have her pacifier. I lay her on our bed for naps so I can turn on my bathroom fan for white noise. She doesn't like the bumbo just yet. She still slouches over and starts to get upset. Jayli loves to hold her but Charli loves her swing. She'll even fall asleep in it sometimes. She's too big to cradle in the wrap now. I can sit her in it facing me. But she doesn't fall asleep in it like she used to. She get's squirmy after awhile. Charli Sue weighs 13.8 and I love her yummy squishy happiness so much I can hardly handle it.











No comments: