Charli has really started to smile and talk to us. We love listening to her tiny voice. She tries so hard to make some noise. She coos for me mostly. I have several videos of our little conversations. Charli is so sweet and content in her swing. She still hasn't figured out how to get herself to sleep but she's getting better. If I put something over her eyes she will fall asleep better. It's like she doesn't know how to close her eyes and stop looking around. She will usually go a 4 to 5 hour stretch at night. She met Mimi and GG this month. She chokes and clicks a lot when she nurses. It's because my milk lets down so fast. She does her best to keep up with it. I've taken her into the lactation room and after weighing her then feeding her found that she does eat about 3.5 ounces. I just wish I could slow it down for her. Charli doesn't really like tummy time. She usually just spits up or falls asleep.
2 month stats
11 pounds 11 ounces
No comments:
Post a Comment