We picked a weekday to make a trip to lagoon for the girls. Unfortunately when that day came both girls started colds that day. What are the odds. We went through a box of tissues and they were a little slower than normal but we all still had a great time. Kynli fell asleep on the way to the park so I just sat in the car with her until she woke up. Jake and Jayli went in and started riding when we got there because the park had just opened and the lines were short. The girls had never been to an amusement park before, so the rides were a big hit. Kynli's favorite was the astro ride in the space ships. Jayli loved bora bora. She rode it about 8 times with Jake. It was really hot. We cooled the girls off in the fountains and swam at lagoona beach. We had lunch and lots of snacks and drinks. I surprisingly kept up even though I was huge and hot! I rode a few rides that I wished I hadn't. My big belly got in the way a few times, but we made it a successful day. We left the park around 10.














No comments:
Post a Comment