Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kynli 2 year update



Kynli is already 2! She's such a big girl and shows it. Kynli is already potty trained and is awesome about not having accidents. She loves to do anything with Jayli and play with the big girls. Kynli is such a fun, playful sweetheart. Her favorite things to do usually require a mess but I'm getting used to it. Kyn loves baby dolls and dressing up. She likes costume jewelry and wearing her backpack. The girls will play anything and have fun. They're so well-rounded with their ideas for fun. It could be pretending to ride horses (pillows) or pretending to go on vacation, or go to preschool. They love to run through the house and slam into the couch cushions. Their giggles make my heart so happy. Jayli and Kynli are the best of friends and love each other so much! I'm so lucky they get along and play so well.
Kynli loves to eat and snack all day. She loves sugar more than anything but besides that her favorites are eggs, gogurt, strawberries, cucumbers, noodles, hot dogs, cheese, pickles, pizza, anything with ranch, cherry tomatoes, juice, potatoes, cereal and drinking the milk in her bowl. Kyn will take a bite or a drink and just hold it in her cheeks till we tell her to swallow. Haha. She loves to bless the food and if we forget she's always the first to remember. She will look at me and say "Hevly Fada?" Super adorable.
Kyn is usually very obedient and sweet. When she gets in trouble she usually looks at me with big watery eyes and a big bottom lip trying to hold it in. She just says "ok mom" This breaks my heart and I instantly regret scolding her. She's really good about sharing and taking turns. But does usually want what Jayli has. Typical sibling stuff I think.
She's getting some hair in. It has to be in a little pony on top of her head at all times. If its not, like drying after a bath, she'll say "bug BUG!" like there's a bug in her eye. She loves to be outside especially if Jake is out working on something. Her parent preference changes a lot. We call her parent bipolar because it can change by the minute. Very random and sometimes frustrating. However she's so good about a lot of things. Like going to bed and taking a nap. She'll just lay down in her crib with her paci stash and go right to sleep. We only let her have her pacis when she's going to sleep so I think that helps. We still put a diaper on her when she's sleeping. I still snuggle her for a bit before bed in the rocker. I'll do it as long as she'll let me. We read a story or sing and song and talk softly for a bit before I lay her down. Sweet little pumpkin.
Kynli loves riding her little pink trike. She's really got the pedaling down. She hides things in the back and cruises up and down the sidewalk. I think Kynli has Jake's eyes and have noticed how sensitive they are like his. So she's usually wearing her cute little sunglasses. She leaves them on. She loves to jump on the tramp and slide and swing and swim. She still doesn't like TV that much but will sit and watch for a few minutes.
























No comments: