Watch out! This girl is growing fast and into everything. Sister Shae is crawling everywhere and exploring everything. We have to shut bathroom doors and keep a close eye on this little crazy. She had mastered pulling herself up to things this last month! We had to lower the crib and put bumpers around the edges. Kynli can even standing on her own for a few seconds at a time! Which makes me nervous. I'll bet she's walking in a month or two. Hates holding still long enough to change her diaper. But loves having a bath with J. She loves nawing on lots of different foods like cucumbers, carrots, orange slices and crackers. She loves bread and noodles and is learning to use a sippy cup. I think she's getting her 3rd tooth!
I'm even more in love with this little doll today than 8 months ago. She is so silly and fun. She loves to be heard lately. Making very loud yelling sounds. Especially to other babies and kids. And you bet she's learned how to tattle on Jayli. haha it's already starting! Kynli and Jayli got a nasty virus after Christmas, but right when they were better, Jake and I let Kyn fuss it out one night and she sleeps great now! Usually 10-12 hours. I love it and I'm sure she does too.
8 Months stats:
18 lbs 3 oz
5, 5 oz bottles/ day with lots of snacks
goes to bed at 8, sleeps till 7 or 8 am
might wake at 6 but I'll feed her and she goes back to sleep
takes 3 naps during the day
No comments:
Post a Comment