Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

 I used to not really like Halloween. But now that we have cute little girls to dress up, I really like the holiday. This year we attended our ward Halloween party. Carved our own pumpkins. Visited the pumpkin walk... twice :) And had such an awesome trick or treating experience. First off, the weather was perfect! No coats no mittens, no shivering. A warm and happy evening. After trick or treating in our own neighborhood we decided we could get the most out of the activity if we hit the senior living communities. Man that was exactly right. We were the only trick or treaters out there. The sweet elderly couples were sitting out on their front steps just hoping from some cute kiddos to stop by. We made their night, and they made ours!
Jayli was Doc Mcstuffins, Jake was Crocodile Dundee, I was a Kangaroo and Kynli was my little Joey.







No comments: