Kynli Shae is 2 months! She has already started to smile and talk to us. She "coo"s and "ahhh"s. She likes the carrier. And will usually fall asleep if we've been walking around. She smiles so big she can hardly see through her squinty eyes. Oh I love this chubby little kiwi. She also started drooling like crazy. Jayli always wants to hold her. One time after about 3 seconds she looks back up at me and said, "here this is yours." They are the sweetest sisters.
I've started supplementing her with a little formula. I figure she eats about 2-3 oz every 3 hours. She goes to bed about 8:30 and wakes up around 3 and 6 in the night. She has started waking after about 30 minutes in most naps. Sometimes I can get her to go back to sleep. She does fall asleep on her own with a paci and swaddled. She weighed 11.8 (69%) was 22.75 inches long (66%) and her head was 15.25 (49%) at her 2 month check up.
No comments:
Post a Comment