Friday, September 6, 2013

Jayli Turns 2

This adorable little 2 year old had a very fun birthday weekend! Jake and I filled her room with balloons the night before so she could wake up to a surprise! Look at that sweet face! We played in the yard and picked strawberries. We met Jake for lunch. Played at the splash park. After her late and very long nap we started getting ready for the BBQ. Jake's parents and the Simpers came up for dinner. After the BBQ we let J open her gifts. (tool set, bubbles, princess doll house, clothes, coloring supplies, leap frog, puzzles.) She was SO good at tearing through all that wrapping paper. She didn't stop to see what was inside, she just wanted to rip open the next gift. Silly girl. Then we sang and had yummy cake. I had this made special for her and her love for elephants. The boys set up the projector and we had all the neighbors come over to watch a movie in our back yard! Everyone brought snacks and we had cupcakes. I gave all the kids glow sticks and they ran around the yard glowing in the dark all night.
The next morning my mom, sisters, Jenna and her kids came down to meet us at the jump zone! We jumped for and hour and half then had lunch at Wingers. J opened more gifts and had some yummy asphalt pie!
Jayli has loved sharing her birthday with all the people she loves. She is such a big girl now I can't hardly believe she's 2 years old. Her contagious smile and crazy blonde hair sets her apart from another other kid. She's always the life of the party. Everyone just loves her. She is so warm and happy and playful. I love that I can call her mine. I love that I get to be her mother. I love this sweet Jayli more than anyone could ever love another. She makes everyday fun and special. It's truly amazing that she came from me and I get to watch her grow up. I look forward to seeing her learn and discover and make friends and become a big sister and a young woman and a mother. She will be an example and a light to everyone around her. So much to come, I'm so excited to be apart of it.
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



 




1 comment:

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

Thanks for the great pics. She is all "personality". Love those smiles. Your an amazing Mom!