Mother's Day weekend was so warm and fun. The day before was Smithfield Days. So our town has a little celebration. I ran the 10k Saturday morning, then we took Jayli to see the parade. She was so fun to watch. J absolutely LOVED gathering all the candy and putting it in her basket. She was going crazy! The people around us were all laughing. We had free french toast at Kneeders, and on the way home Jake stopped and bought me a flowering pear tree for the front yard and vegetable plants for the garden! I really enjoy having plants to take care of all summer. Jayli loved hiding the in hole for the tree and trying on Jake's gloves. She makes us laugh all the time. Sunday was nice too. Jake made us a big breakfast before church and we had goose after with the Simpers. It was super warm outside all weekend so we relaxed in the shade in the backyard and played ladder golf.
Best gift ever is this sweet little sticky smile Sunday morning. I love being a mother and love that I get to spend everyday with Jayli. Teaching her and helping her grow is the most important thing I'll ever do in life. I'm so lucky that I get to stay home and raise our family. And so grateful that Jake makes it all possible by working so hard. Love my family, my life!












No comments:
Post a Comment