Saturday, June 9, 2012

5 Years Baby


For our 5 year anniversary we went to Bear Lake. We stayed at Jake's boss's cabin in Bloomington. We took sweet little Jayli with us. I know it's our anniversary, but we loved having her there with us! The landscape was so beautiful! Jake made us breakfast and J had a bath in the sink. We had so much fun!



 



These two crazies had quite the surprise for me. Jayli brought me a pretty wrapped box. I was thinking earrings or a necklace......



So wrong! Jake got me another band! He had it made to match the other one exactly! So come to find out when he had my rings re-dipped and all shined up for mother's day, he was actually getting it molded to have them make me another one. The best part of the surprise... he had it all paid for! He put away a little money at a time and I didn't even notice. He saved and saved! When I found out how much it was I almost died! But he said we probably couldn't afford it on our 10 year because we'd have a bigger family then. He's so good at planning ahead and spoiling me!



 We met a bunch of friends at their cabin that afternoon for Capri's birthday party! She turned 1. She and J are BFF's!


 


Jayli is so silly. We got this picture of her rubbing Jake's scruffy chin while watching a movie.
Thanks for the memorable anniversary darlin'! I can't wait for our 50th!

No comments: