Our little Jayli has changed so much in the last month. She has hit some big milestones. I can't believe how quickly she has learned. She is so smart and adorable. I'm so proud to be her mother. Here are Jayli's new accomplishments. She's CRAWLING! I know, I just can't believe it. She went from barley scooting around on her tummy, to hands and knees..... okay usually hands and toes! Don't worry we got a gate put up! Ha she's so stinkin cute. We always see her in the "downward dog" yoga pose. :) She is pulling herself up to things. Up onto her feet! So scary. She's barely 7 months and she's been doing this for about a week. Jayli got her first tooth about two weeks ago! Along with it came her first ear infection. :( She's figured out how to put her binky back in... which is great. Knows what things aren't her toys cause they are always funner to play with. She loves to just climb all over us lately. We lay on the floor and she'll crawl over to us and pull her self up and just smile and talk and bury her face... I love it.
Stats: Jayli weighs 16 pounds 5 ounces. Still has changed to 2 naps hour and half each. Still drinking 5 to 6 ounces 5 times a day. Eats about a 4 oz jar of baby food per day. She would eat enough rice cereal to explode if we'd let her. She goes crazy for the stuff!
| She pulls herself up to her feet! |
![]() |







2 comments:
Tayli, she is so stinkin' adorable!!! Oh my goodness :)
Tayli & Jake. What a beautiful family! Thanks for the updates. I love all "the 1st's". Jayli is adorable AND smart.
Post a Comment