Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6 whole months!

My sweet, little beauty is already an incredible half year old! So bitter sweet. She is just so adorable and fun but also outgrowing everything and getting big. I wish I could keep her tiny forever.... again bitter sweet..... no I want to see her learn new things and talk and walk.... but she is so little and perfect. Obviously I'm torn up about it. I just can't get enough of her either way.
New things about Ms. J. She is really starting to scoot pretty well. She will turn in circles on her tummy, and has started to use her legs and toes to push herself forward a little. She likes to rock back and forth on her hands and knees, like she's going somewhere. Her new thing is sitting in front of a big basket of toys.... Um all her toys. She puts her chubby little hands inside and stirs until she finds a toy she can pull out. :) She decided she likes carrots now, but hates anything that isn't made just for babies. (potatoes, avocados, etc.) Sits like a champ. Still LOVES to jump. She goes crazy in both jumpers. Loves baby Einstein. Decided it's scary and sad when she can't see me. (bad for um everyone) Rides forward now in the stroller. Likes to throw things out of her car seat. Swings her arms up and down. Loves to watch Nelli. And is now even more noisy!
















 


 







 


 


 

6 Month Stats:
5 lb 13 ounces (42%)  25 3/4 inches long (45%)
drinks 5, 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 ounce bottles daily
sleeps avg 9:30 to 7 & 3, 1 1/2 hour naps

We are all so excited for Summer and the warm weather. It will be nice to let Jayli play on the grass. There is so much to look forward to. Sunshine, vacations, more pictures! :) Jake and I just love this little doll. The noise, the smiles, the slobber, the crazy hair and every bit of her wild personality.

2 comments:

me and him said...

Tay, i LOVE all these pictures. is she seriously 6 mo old??? she is so dang cute!

Mindy said...

She is so adorable and fun. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.