Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh baby

We've over loaded our camera with pictures of our little sweetheart. It seems like she is always in a cute pose or making a funny face. She is growing up so fast. She holds her head up like a champ and can really work those legs! She smiles and coos at us so much now. It makes me feel so good when she looks at me and smiles. She weighed 10.9 at her 2 month appointment and 23 inches long. Here are a bunch of pictures that we've taken so far. I had to really narrow it down.













































1 month







































2 months






Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with her feet? :) She asked me to paint her toes. I love her more everyday.

4 comments:

jenbug said...

SHE asked you to paint her toes? Ha ha such a little cutie!!

Mindy said...

All I can say is adorable. How fun for you.

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

Thanks for the updated pics. She IS growing. Love her smile, oh and yes her little feet are adorable!

Dana said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Love the pics!
She is soooooo adorable! Can't wait to see you guys. HUGS