We celebrated our 4 year anniversary onThursday. We have been looking for the perfect family car ever since we found out we were expecting. Well Jake took me to Salt Lake and we left with this...
Later that night I made a special dinner. I set up a table in the back yard in front of our bench and peach trees. Jake's such a wonderful husband. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet and talented companion. He's like no other man I've ever known. I can't wait to watch him become a father and care for our little girl.
BTW Jake has done some wonderful things in the nursery. I think he's really looking forward to having a sweet little one in our home. The basement is also almost finished. I'll share pictures when were done.
2 comments:
You both deserve each other. Love is grand! Can't wait to see what the next 4 years will be like.
Yay! Happy Anniversary! Love the new ride!
Post a Comment