Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Best Surprise Yet

My sweet Jake has hand-crafted many amazing surprises for me over the years.

Our aspen bed he made before we got married and my nightstands for my birthday.



My shelf to match our night stands for Christmas.


My accent table for the entryway.



Our beautiful home and EVERYTHING in it... around it... under it. :)



Most recently my new entertainment center.



He's quite the craftsman. I knew he could make just about anything I wanted. So when I told him about the next thing on my want list...




he came through with flying colors! WHAT A MAN!


Our little bundle of joy is due September 7, 2011. I'm 13 weeks along. We're so excited to be parents soon. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother. And even more blessed that Jake will be Daddy right beside me!

24 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

So excited for you Tay! It is so fun. I love the way that you told us about it on your blog.... cute and funny.

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Tayli, it's such an exciting topic of the day I guess... I FINALLY updated our blog, we are having a baby too!! It's funny that we both updated and on the same topic as well!! Thank goodness for Google Reader, or I never would have saw yours :) Congrats, hope your feeling well and hopefully you will be able to find out soon what you guys' are having!

Dani Em said...

yeah!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! We need to get together again soon :)

I love you Tay Tay!!

Hilary said...

OH my goodness!!! That is SO exciting!!!! I love how you did that post, that was SO cute, I had no idea! Congrats!

Taryn said...

Being a mom is the best! I am soo happy for you! You are going to make such a fabulous, fun mom! Congrats!

Meagan said...

Cutest post EVER! You and jake are going to be the best parents! Congrats girly

Jaylynn said...

Oh I'm so excited for you!!! I bet you are going to be so cute prego! Can't wait to see what you're having. Are you sick at all?

Rebecca said...

congrats that is so exciting. you will be a great mom!

Chris and Kels said...

CONGRATS!!!! So exciting!

Oakstream Photography said...

You wanna know what the funny thing is...lately I've been thinking...I need to go check on Jake & Tayli's blog to see if they're starting that sweet lil family yet & OMGOSH...there it is! SOOO SOOO happy for you darlin. You 2 will be AMAZING parents....I can only imagine what the nursery will look like...all sorts of gems made BY DADDY!!!!! :-) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

The Crookstons said...

Yea that is so exciting, congrats!!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Congrats! You two will be such fun and loving parents. What a lucky baby!!!

Destry Merritt said...

Yea, I knew it! You will be such a great mom and I bet it feels good to be getting past that 1st trimester. Let us know how everything goes. So excited for you!

Michelle said...

That's one cute little Nelson baby in there! Hope your feeling ok. Let me know if you need anything.

Jill said...

YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats! p.s. I might be seeing you this weekend! :)

Chad & Chelsey said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys!! I loved how you announced it...so fun & original!! Let me know if you need anything...we live in Smithfield now.

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

Yay !!! So happy for you and Jake. What a blessing. Hope you're feeling ok. You and Jake are going to be GREAT parents.

Amber lee said...

What a wonderful story! I am so excited to hear your pregnant. Congrats to you and your hubby!

Armstrong Family said...

what a cute ultrasound picture. Can't wait to find out what it is. I am betting on a girl

Jason & Makenna said...

Yeah!!! Excited for you guys!

Paul and Kyla said...

Congrats! What a cute way to post your exciting news!

Tina said...

You guys are adorable! And what a clever post. Congratulations!!!

dustinjm19 said...

Jake, congrats on figuring "it" out. Took me six years to figure "it" out.

Let us know when you are down this way.

Take care buddy...

BENI GUNAWAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.