This was probably the best pioneer day ever! Jake's awesome buddies came up to help frame the house and they worked like lightning. I have never seem such team work. We were even lucky enough to have overcast skies the whole day. It seemed like the perfect day. Here's what we started with and then the finished product by the next afternoon. They had fun working together and hanging out and I loved every moment, seeing wall by wall turn into my beautiful home!
Here's the dream team on the second morning.
Aren't these guys amazing? Jake and I couldn't be more appreciative. We love this time in our life and couldn't do it without all the help we've been given. Thanks Leon, Miles, Juck, Andrew, Chris, Jaren for the awesome work this weekend!
This weekend we'll be working on the trusses for the roof.
9 comments:
Tay!!! Your house is looking great!! How exciting!! Looks like you had quite the "work crew." Is there anything that Jake can't do? Keep posting the progress on your blog so we can watch it from little ol' Burley. Miss ya!
Luv Jenna
Wow!! It's been a while since I've seen your blog, I didn't know you were building a house! How exciting :)
We're impressed! Keep us informed. Let's have Thanksgiving at your house. And a big old family sleep-over!!
Love you bunches,
Grandma L. & Grandpa B.
I couldn't be more happy for you!! I loved living in Smithfield, it is beautiful! I've been meaning to write you a note for a while but haven't gotten on the computer! I miss seeing you in the office! I know you're on to bigger things and I have no doubt that you two will accomplish everything and more that you want! Just wanted to let you know how much we really admire you and Jake! Take care!
Wow! That is so exciting! Hey I'm coming to Utah in a couple weeks. Would love to see you and catch up!
Wow they are fast! Great job guys
Impressive. They do move fast!
Once our house sells we'll be doing the same thing... do Jake and his buddies do contract work? :)
That is so EXCITING! I am so happy for you! it is looking so good!
It was great to see you the other night! Congrats on your new home, it looks like it's going to be amazing! You'll have to have everyone over to check out all of Jake's handy work when it's finished.
Post a Comment