Christmas was so fun this year. We spent the 23rd through the 26th in Burley and then through the 29th in Highland. I know... that's a lot of driving. Especially when all the roads are CLOSED and you have to take the long way around! But we were so happy to spend time with both families and not have to pay a fortune in gas.
My little sisters were a hoot Christmas morning! (as always) They are so fun to be with. I love being the big sis.
We had a sleep over in Highland with our nieces and nephews. They were so excited to have us. We watched Karate Kid!
We went to a party with all Jake's hunting guide buddies. Check out all those good lookin guys.
Other great things we did not captured on camera:
1. Body Worlds... AMAZING. I know my focus now is a little more centered on bones but I can't say I HAVEN'T studied the whole body in my day. Love it all!
2. Loa (a.k.a. Jake's favorite place in the world! Jake's grandparents live there. He spent Summers there working on the farm. He wants us to live there.... now you're filled in.
3. New Years Eve! We watched the Aggies win in over time in the Championship game at the Duel in the Desert tornament. Then counted down with some friends after.

6 comments:
We were at the game last night also. We saw the Bells, Carasco's and Bishop; to bad we didn't we see you guys. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.
Looks like you guys had fun too. I was sad that we didn't get to see you again. Do come to Rexburg since we never have made it there. Sorry. Like you.
Looks like a great Christmas. I'm glad you got to see both families and go to Loa. Jake is so funny. We'll have to hang out soon.
I love you tay!!
I love your blog~ it is soo cute. I love your music too
Hey I'm Liz's sister, nancy (I live in AZ) and I was just browzing over your blog and saw Loa. Greg and i used to live there. We lived there for a little over a year. That's so cool. I'm sure that we know his grandparents, it's a small town. We loved it there.
Post a Comment