We spent our first Thanksgiving as a married couple in Washington this year with my (Tayli's) side of the family. On the way up we spent the night in a hunting lodge. Jake was practically drooling because of all the dead animals on the walls. We were welcomed in Poulman Wednesday afternoon at the Sears home. There was lots of family, lots of food and lots of excitement! We witnessed the most beautiful scenery, rode horses, and even saw the birth of Aunt Shirley's new puppies. There was always excitement fluttering around the house. I got to experience "black Friday" in Moscow, Idaho, just across the border. Jake was busy roping a steer head when I got back. I don't think he had ANY fun. :) We were sad to leave early Saturday morning, but were happy to be home. Now we're getting ready for Christmas. Happy Holidays from the Nelsons!

Hitching up for a buggy ride with the Uncle Wacky and Aunt Shirley
Jake in the pool room at the hunt lodge
Jake round'n up some dinner
Tayli trotting on Gunner





4 comments:
Happy FIRST Thanksgiving as a married couple!!!!!! You 2 are soooo dang cute together!!!!!! I'll add ya to my favorites ;-)
P.S....I experienced the whole black Friday thing myself & UM....NEVER AGAIN....hahahahaha!!!!
Thanks 4 the great work on the Blog. You look sooooooo happy! This is a great way to keep in touch. Merry Christ-mas
Dad
Hey jake and taylie! it looks like you had so much fun on thanksgiving! you guys are so cute! we'll add you to our favorites!
Hey jerky boy! looks like you found your heaven; naked with a trophy shelf of dead animals! kudos to taylie for only getting your top half!
Post a Comment