Jake and I honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta. We stayed at Marival, an all inclusive resort! It was the funnest trip I've ever been on. Jake and I had so much fun every day. Jake asked the front desk if they had any suites available since it was our honeymoon. They actually upgraded us for free! We had the coolest room. We boogie boarded every day. We drank pina colada slushies on the beach. We rode bicycles into town. We dinned in the finest restaurants. We caught sand crabs. And we went on a sweet excursion. I hope every trip we take together for the rest of our incredible new life together is this awesome!
On our excursion, we rode a boat across the bay. (Jake thinks he saw flying fish) We rode a big Humvee up the mountain side. We rode mules up even further. Then we zip lined and repelled our way back down through the jungle. I can't belive we got to take this amazing trip together!
I got to marry the man of my dreams and every day I get to wake up knowing that that we get to share the rest of eternity. Whatever comes our way in the new few decades is going to be great. Jake will help me accomplish all of my goals in life, I will always strive to lift him up as well. I hope to be an example to Jake as well as our children. I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment